2017年6月4日星期日

Women love for crystal handle

We, women, love wedding dress for its fashion and beautiful. So does for the crystal handle bought from China furniture handle supplier when we need to do home decoration. Which kind of style you would like to choose from sichenhardware for your home decoration?

One of my friends ordered smaller ones for side tables and bigger ones for her dresser in her new house. These are beautiful which would be attract women at all with high quality. Another friend told met that none of her were chipped or damaged ( she bought 2 pkgs). You can see where the glue was not completely across the bottom where the glass and the silver metal piece for wholesale hardware cabinet handle  meet on many of them but for my purposes that was not a concern at all, and did not diminish the beauty or sparkle. I did have to get different screws but only because I needed them really short. I had them put on a piece of wood that I prepared and attached to the wall to hang curtains.


As far as I’m concerned, I would like to choose white high quality crystal handle for my bedroom’s dresser. 

没有评论:

发表评论