2017年6月26日星期一

Table moving record for the billiard

I’m a big fun of the billiard so that I purchased the table from online shopping store for my own house from China billiard supplier. However, it is fun as I got the table moving record for this time’s billiard purchase and I would like to share it with my friends today.

This table is substantial and worth the money, probably more. It is heavy, but when I couldn't find any help I muscled it up two flights of stairs to my apartment by myself, though consider it a two-man job. Yes, the cue sticks are cheap, so plan to replace them as I will be doing. The table from China pool table supplier should ship with 1-7/8" balls which are more befitting a 6-foot table - the full-size balls clutter the surface too much after the break. And real felt would have been nice and helped the balls roll better. Having said all that, I think it's a terrific value for the money and appears to be ready for several years' worth of use. From my research, this table stands alone in between the little toy-like tables and the thousand-dollar ones, and I was glad to discover it less than a week ago (yes, I got mine in just a few days). The price has gone up forty bucks since then, so don't wait too long if you think you would like this table, because chances are you will.


What would you do when you go to the billiard table pocket wholesale? Buying would be a good action I think…

没有评论:

发表评论