2017年6月1日星期四

I got underwear on the Internet

When I read the news title on Google about the “Dem Congressman: ‘Just Last Week I Bought Underwear on the Internet’”, I was laughed as I recalled my mom at that moment when she told me that she got underwear from underwear garment supplier China for experience.

My parents are afraid of the privacy when I told them about the online shopping experience. They told me like the news asked the question "What is in your mind? Why would you want to give out any of your personal information to a faceless corporation for the sole purpose of them selling it?" Actually, we cannot deny the magic power of the internet with the technology, even for the man underwear wholesale China, it is blossom on internet. We should believe that we can protect our privacy well under the country’s safety control. Of course, this is the main trend and we have to follow the trend to make the world improve. My parents would tell me that I should give them a better reason to convince them that they should believe me. I said the best solution is your experience would give you the best reason.


With every aspect insurance, we can make ourselves believe that we can get the high quality ladies underwear online shopping store. 

没有评论:

发表评论