2017年6月15日星期四

Traditional woman buy a pair of high heeled shoes online

Can you image a traditional woman buy a pair of high heeled shoes online? What she would think about the quality when she makes deal with the women sandals suppliers China? What she would think about the size, color, design for the unseen product? There are so many confused points for that.

My mom wrote in wechat for me: This purchase was a first for me and I was shocked by my action at first. Not only was it the first time I ever bought an item online but it was also my first purchase buying shoes. I have to say that I am happy with my purchase, fast and free shipping. As a teacher, I'm always on my feet and I need comfortable shoes. I can walk in these for hours without any pain. I will get another one from high heel shoes wholesale! I also injured my foot last spring and now I have to buy certain shoes that have good support. I highly recommend these shoes and I'm hoping to get the cranberry color in the future.


Now I’m fan of high heeled shoes and no matter the women casual shoes price is, I would like to try and find the favorite . 

没有评论:

发表评论