2017年6月1日星期四

Happy Children’s Day from billiard supplier

Whether you are children now or you were children as we know that all grown-ups were once children, as China billiard supplier, we would like to say “Happy Children’s Day to you!”. We can leave our work alone for one minute and talking with our friends for the recall of the happy memory of our childhood.

Children's Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world. It celebrates children globally. However, for most of us, we would like to take 1st, June as the festival and we would celebrate for our kids. Billiard, I didn’t know this thing when I was a kid. Now for the China pool table supplier, we can see that lots of children nowadays have played it with their parents on their free time which is the difference from our childhood. We know that this would give them more chance for the new and fresh game. When I take my kids for the billiard today for the Children’s Day, they told me that “mom, we help you to remember your childhood, happy Children’s Day”. This makes me laugh for a long time.


When I get into the billiard table pocket wholesale, I know this is a new world for the kids in future. 

没有评论:

发表评论