2017年6月9日星期五

Stylish high heeled shoes for my wide feet

I'm a size 9.5 and my feet are slightly wide so I think it would be hard for me to purchase the shoes from women sandals suppliers China for my work day. Recently, these high heeled shoes are true to size and don't really need much breaking in, and I really love the color and they look great with everything.

My feet, like my mothers’, are wider and my instep higher than most, so sometimes I don’t know how fit is going to work till I try on. My parents would choose various malls for the suitable one for me when we go shopping at the market. Recently, I find this shop by accident and try it. Since the leather from high heel shoes wholesale has all the little holes cut into it, I think that gave me the extra stretch I need. The holes also allow for air flow which is great for warm weather, but won't keep your feet warm in cold weather. I love their style! I love the western details. Exactly what I was looking for.

You would fall in love with them once you try as you have the slightly feet as mine. Except the casual shoes with women casual shoes price, and you deserve one high heeled shoes from here too.


没有评论:

发表评论