2016年10月31日星期一

Quality insurance for OEM PCB

My ex-boyfriend’s major is computer science so that he was similar with these PCB products from China OEM PCB assembly supplier as their work after graduation is about the PCB if they want to work in relative industry. I would like to say some opinions about the quality of it.

I'm very surprised by the quality of these boards when I get in touch with them as one of my friends need it and I’m here for the negotiation of the price. My major in college is English so that I’m not so familiar with these. They are actually nicer in person than in the pictures when I saw these high quality steering parts oem in China. For competitive money, you get some really nice, heavyweight proto boards. A stack of these really is heavier than you'd expect.

They are all the same size and thickness, with no variation. The edges are perfectly straight and I would say that they are good China metal stamping parts OEM.

没有评论:

发表评论