2016年10月12日星期三

Bathroom with plumbing fittings

Q: Mom, I don’t want to have a bath this night.
A: Dear, what happened to you? We have good plumbing fittings from China aluminum furniture manufacture in bathroom.

Q: The water-tap is not so good in bathroom and it could hurt me by water.
A: Okay, dear, I would ask your father to check it out and make sure it is good for your bath.
Q: Why it got bad recently.
A: Honey, you know that machine is like our body. If we don’t sleep well, we will get sick someday. It has the similar reason for the machine when we buy best plumbing fittings China. They need to change regularly just like we need to get some sleep too.
Q: Then we cannot guarantee the safety or lifespan for it?
A: Of course we can. We can take care of them for not damaging them not necessarily.

Q: Okay, I’ll get a bath after it is okay.

A: Good. I know high quality metal processing accessories is necessary for a family. 

没有评论:

发表评论