2016年10月8日星期六

Questions and answers for maysun leather shoes

Questions are good for sellers as this means they can make more progress with these questions customers provided. Of course, as women clothes supplier in China, we need to provide the basic questions for customers so that they can buy the one they loved easily.

Question: Does anyone know if the sole of these shoes are like the soles of the sandals they have, especially the arch support and such?
Answer 1: I buy maysun because of the arch support and it has not let me down. It has become my favorite and I will buy more.
Answer 2: I own a pair of the water shoes/sandals and yes, they have an arch and similar black rubber sole. I love it and decide to buy some other kids clothes from children garment wholesale maysun.
Question: Can the insole be removed so custom orthotics can be placed?
Answer: Yes, I did it immediately. It is very easy to replace. There is very little arch support in the original shoe. I went for a lot of support in the replacement.


There is no doubt that the supplier would use high quality microfiber fabric for the high quality product. Now it is time for us to get one and try the fresh products. 

没有评论:

发表评论