2016年10月25日星期二

Coins and Chinese kicking shuttlecock

Collecting coins is my hobby when I was a little girl. Now I still love all of these coins. I usually used them for the making of Chinese kicking shuttlecock in my childhood which you would buy from Chinese kicking shuttlecock supplier now. Today I want to tell my story of coins and Chinese kicking shuttlecock.

A coin with the value of 0.5 RMB is expensive for us in my childhood as we can use it for many snacks. However, we have to make some entertainment by ourselves so that we will use these coins for the kicking shuttlecock which is girls’ favorite in our childhood. With the development of high technology, now we can use intelligent one from intelligent counting shuttlecock wholesale. We can buy one directly from the suppliers, however, we’ve lost the happiness of making it by ourselves. We have to collect the feather first from all of our families. What’s more, finding the suitable one and make it in the coins. Finally, we would ask help from grandmother for sewing it up.


Under this situation, a nice handmade Chinese Jianzi kick shuttlecock is here for our girls! What a interesting story for us now! 

没有评论:

发表评论