2017年4月5日星期三

Worth the money for the billiard table

Birthday gift would make us crazy especially when we don’t know what to buy for the friends. Recently, my friend asked me to guess what she had bought for her husband as gift. OMG! She got a billiard table from China billiard supplier for her husband!!!

When I laughed at the phone. She told me that she almost got every kind of gift she can think every year for her husband and she really doesn’t know what to buy this year. Finally she bought this for her husband for his birthday. She told me that it came quickly and in great condition. The game play is a bit easier than it is on a normal size table when she played with her husband and kids. Her husband even told her that she did the right thing for the purchase from China pool table supplier. They get a shot in nearly every time they break and the balls seem a bit lightweight, but they still find it challenging and fun and find ourselves playing a game or two almost every weekend. As others have said the pockets are too small to put your hand in, but the ball catches are open nets so they can easily be pushed out from the bottom.


It seems like a great buy for my friend this time. And I think this would be a nice try next time if I want to get something from billiard table pocket wholesale for my family or friends. 

没有评论:

发表评论