2017年4月17日星期一

Clearance for paper packaging bag

My mother would like the clearance for products with her friends when they shopping on the market. Recently, she got some paper packaging bags from packing bag supplier China which is exactly as expected with very economical design. I even get some after that.

I ordered these bags for my arts and crafts business. I use them as thank you bags to put my art work in when customers make purchases. I find this is excellent for my crafts packaging bag. Here is the list I made for the advantages of it.
Advantages:
-True to size! It is good for my art work with the size of I customized from the supplier by 8*10*15. My mom even said it is beautiful on the phone. I decided to get some food packaging bags from wholesale food packing bag too.
-Classy Color! I love the color of kraft for the holding bags. As you can write on them with paint or marker easily. Of course, it fits items even an inch larger than 10" if you put them diagonally with strong handles. In addition, they would come unwrinkled, torn, or bent with nicely packaged and organized.


Overall for the price and what I use them for with business, these high quality handle shopping bag were well worth the purchase and I'm super happy with them!

没有评论:

发表评论