2017年4月12日星期三

Plants tell me that they need LED grow light

My girl asks me why those strawberries need the accompany of those beautiful and colorful LED grow light from LED grow light manufacturer China. I said because these plants told me in dream that they want to have an accompany who is LED grow light like your daughter wants mom.

78 degrees Fahrenheit (78F)(don’t worry, these plants have different temperature need from human beings) is the widely accepted optimum temperature for most plants at atmospheric CO2 levels (360PPM). My daughter said to me that those plants have magic power for the tolerance of the temperature. I was laughed at that time and explained to her that this number is actually misleading, because this recommendation is based on tests done with Sunlight or HID lighting, both of which have very high levels of Infrared light (IR). We should get it according to the real situation when we buy light from Led grow light waterproof 30W wholesale for our products like strawberry. When a leaf absorbs IR, it heats the leaf creating actual leaf temperatures of 5-7 degrees higher than the 78F degree air temperature. Thus with light sources rich in IR, an air temp of 78F is functionally 83F-85F to the plants metabolism.


It would have different range for the led for plants price when we need different types of LED grow light from the market for the specialized plants. 

没有评论:

发表评论