2017年4月7日星期五

Good for every aspect for LED flood light

Design = good, Quality = good, Price = very good, Durability = good. This is my friend’s comments for his recent shopping for the LED flood light from LED flood light supplier China and I get the company name as I want to wholesale for the business too.

Generally speaking, this is a good basic 50 watt led flood light. My parents love this kind of shape when I show them and they think this is good for the indoor use with the light saving. I have bought both the cool white and warm white lights. Overall I really like these and have bought them more than once. They even told me that next time I can try LED downlight free shipping. They said they pay high attention to the electrical leakage which is very dangerous so that this one is very good at this aspect. And I do not have electrical testing equipment, so my opinion is based on what I saw. My opinion is that my opinion based on my experience, your experiences may vary. But I still think that you can try this one if you need and you think my article can help you.


Whether which kind of LED lights you buy, wholesale T8 tube light or other types of LED lights, safety would be the first consideration for the top list. 

没有评论:

发表评论