2017年4月17日星期一

Bought the billiard table again

We all know the meaning of repeat customers. It would tell us the basic information that the products in here would be nice so they can buy again. One of my friends recently told me that they bought another set of the billiard table from China billiard supplier.

She wrote an email for me to tell me her experience of buying this billiard table. “We bought another sets of this type of billiard table for my parents at hometown. I ordered the first set in October and played it after work. Several month later, we realized we needed a second so I used the "buy it again" setting and got our second set from China pool table supplier in December for my parents as I wish them could have a good time playing with this game. They have some different ways. With the same size, weight, and quality, but they have different boxes, and different colors. One was cream and the other white. We use these for carpet ball so I don't mind that the colors are different but the principal of not getting the identical thing when I "buy it again" . ”


Finally, it shows that my friend was right and her parents are happy for this new partner in home. They even told other parents to get one from billiard table pocket wholesale for the relax time. 

没有评论:

发表评论