2016年11月23日星期三

Why I choose maysuncc’s swimwear

I’m a fan for swimming now since I’ve learned it this summer. I would like to swim once I get the chance. Recently, I bought some beautiful swimwear from women clothes supplier in China and I love it so much. Here is the reason why I choose maysun’s.

These swimwears tend to last an average of 6 months, some a little longer, some just barely. Fit is what I am most concerned about when I decide to buy one as I need to keep myself comfort all the time for my work and free time. I've been through any variation here - some are too tight, but still usable; some fit but get loose very quickly. Finally I find this online shopping store for children garment wholesale maysun and I get the one I’m in favor. First of all, it fits true to size, snug, but not to the point where it's super difficult to put on. Then, I actually love the thinner straps - they feel really secure, and look a bit more feminine than other swimwear I got.


It is lined throughout. I rarely, if ever, had a suit that was also lined on the backside, which is usually what thins out first and the main reason I have to replace the suit. I believe it uses high quality microfiber fabric for the making. 

没有评论:

发表评论