2016年11月4日星期五

Childhood with colorful Chinese kicking shuttlecock

We would like to recall the happy time in our childhood when we have our kids in our future. We now have internet, but we lose some nature happiness like the losing Chinese kicking shuttlecock culture from Chinese kicking shuttlecock supplier. I have a colorful childhood with my kicking shuttlecock.

I have to stay at school when I was eight years old as the school was far from my home and I cannot get home everyday after school. I would stay at home on my weekend. What would I do to kill my free time after study? There were lots of friends who had the similar situation with me. Under this situation, we would play Chinese kicking shuttlecock from intelligent counting shuttlecock wholesale. Of course, rope skipping, tug-for-war and running are also our important ways to kill free time after dinner or study. We had a happy memory for our childhood even we didn’t have phones for games or videos.


To some extent, Chinese Jianzi kick shuttlecock would be my best memory in my childhood and my kids would love to listen this story before they go to bed. 

没有评论:

发表评论