2016年11月28日星期一

Polyester t shirt for worker

Workers in farms, construction sites are full of sweat in summer season and these sweat would wet their clothes. Under this situation, some workers would choose some t shirts from clothes supplier China in this hot weather. However, do you really know how to choose the right one for you?

If you work out with regular cotton shirts and I believe you would always come home full of sweat and smelly. As t shirts supplier, we know the material ingredient clearly than most of you guys. So we will suggest polyester t shirts as they are for jocks and don’t need to spend all that money for one shirt when you buy them from t shirts wholesale in China. All I can say is, they will work as advertised if you try one even though their quality may not so good as cotton one! My shirt is always dry shortly after my workout. Previously my shirts were soaked and I'd have to remove them before leaving the gym. These are mostly dry by the time I get to my car.


As t shirt supplier, I would definitely recommend these to anyone who works out regularly! Of course, for high quality pyjamas, it is not so good even we have sweat in bed in summer season. 

没有评论:

发表评论