2017年3月21日星期二

Hi, high heeled shoes

I can see the smile in women’s face when they go shopping for the favorite high heeled shoes from women sandals suppliers China. Here is the New Year’s coming. What would you say to your shoes? Thanks for her company? I would say hi, my love high heeled shoes.

Which kind of high heeled shoes you would choose? Let me think, heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches maybe a nice choice for most women which will show their fashion and beauty. For me, I would choose lower than 100mm as I like low heeled shoes from the market. Another question is the color. Black, red, purple, green are here. Black maybe a classic one from high heel shoes wholesale. Black, patent-leather and purple and pink satin, pink vinyl. Buckle-fastening ankle strap would be popular among some women I think. In addition, which kind of style you would love to choose? Fits small to size seems okay. We can take a full size larger than normal. Some customized high heeled shoes are perfect for women who love to express their playful sides.


The brand's fun and fresh creations would be an attraction for women. We particularly love the flamingo and butterfly motifs for the high heeled shoes with the women casual shoes price

没有评论:

发表评论