2017年3月9日星期四

DIY animal paper cup

We all like to DIY some special thing as gifts, festival souvenirs or cherish things with the development of high technology. We can go to single wall hot & cold drink paper cup wholesale China for some special DIY for our kids even. Recently, one of my friends told me about her son’s DIY for animal nose paper cups which is fun!

I have a boy so that I would DIY a car on the paper cup for their children’s birthday party when his friends come to my home. While looking around for animal themed party accessories for his birthday, I spotted these nose paper cups for customization and I believe his friends would be happy as him when they saw the different designs of nose from market of China wholesale double wall paper cup. The custom printed colored 9 oz paper cup is great for birthday parties, office parties and rallies. Print your name and the animal nose on the side for family parties, or your company name for corporate events, rallies and trade shows. Get your message across by using these great promotional items at all of your events!


My son has a wonderful birthday this year for the China wholesale ripple wall paper cup

没有评论:

发表评论