2017年3月10日星期五

Food packing bag and date expired

Food store would be a tough question for people without those packing bags in old times. Now we can change the situation from the purchase of food packing bags from packing bag supplier China. While buying any food product we seldom look at its label content about the food date expired and the contents of the packing bag.

My friends told met most of the time, they will not check the label content to gain general information. In my experience, I have the habit to check out the materials of the food packing bag. I would change it if I think this would cause damage to my food if I remain keep my food in it. Of course, buying special food packing bag from wholesale food packing bag is another better choice for food safety. Lots of time when I have checked the label of food products like edible oil, biscuits, noodles, etc particularly in rural areas I found their date expired, and still some shopkeepers were selling them with no idea that these food products could create negative impacts on consumer health.


Not only for the food packing bag, we should know that it is better to have the high quality handle shopping bag for our daily life too. 

没有评论:

发表评论