2016年12月5日星期一

Qualified RF connector

Well, it's RF connector when I first connect with it. If this changes your life, you probably have bigger issues. Now I’m living in stable life with RF connector from China OEM PCB assembly supplier. We should get the qualified product when we shop online.

The connectors seem solid - the fit well with low loss would make customers pleased. Of course, with the be well installed characters, I think most clients would wholesale it for the home decoration. The cable is reasonably flexible and so far has been a good feed line to my equipment when I get them from high quality plastic parts oem supplier China. I was concerned with how tightly it was coiled in packaging (I'm obsessive on loosely hand coiling cables from way back) but it lost the tight loops pretty quickly.


When I was young, I bought various cables on the cheap and spent a lot of time re-connecting them. Now I would only choose high quality metal parts oem supplier in China for one time settle done the trouble. 

没有评论:

发表评论