2016年12月19日星期一

Fan for accessories fashion scarves

My mom says I’m a big fan for scarves. I would ask my mom buy multifarious scarves from knitted & woven scarf supplier China for me when I know the scarves thing from my mom. I would have it every where in winter for the good-looking as well as warm neck.

I remember where and when I bought my first scarves. I have it in my high school as I have it from my mom before. However, being a huge fan of multiple scarves, I thought this blue/green/white one was pretty and I bought it. I couldn't have known I would find my new favorite scarf when I have money to buy something I like. After that, I got a pair of gloves from leather glove wholesale China to match my new and fashion scarf. It is long enough, wide enough, warm enough, soft enough, and the design perfect. I'm so in love with this one that I'm not even sad to not wear my old one.


As a fan of carve, I even take it with my high quality sport underwear when I go to swimming pool. Some of my friends would say that I’m crazy! 

没有评论:

发表评论