2016年12月7日星期三

Hundreds of usage for paper cup

I got these to offer homemade popsicles at a school function. I go those for my kids’ candy. A handful of families made popsicles with these cups and offer candies too when they get them from China wholesale double wall paper cup market. There are hundreds of usage for paper cup.

These little cups aren't just for rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth. You can use your imagination to figure out their various functions. I keep some in every room of the house for special situation when my friends visiting my house. I collect my vitamins in one every day and put it next to my breakfast plate when I get these paper cups from single wall hot & cold drink paper cup wholesale China. They're good for mouthwash, of course. I've used them to mix watercolor paints for certain art projects. I have a dispenser in my bathroom and this is the cheapest and easiest way to always have cups on stock.


Using your imagination and finding the new function of China wholesale ripple wall paper cup now, I believe you can! 

没有评论:

发表评论