2016年12月11日星期日

Clothescn’s customized cotton t shirt

Doing foreign trade business in t shirt industry for several years, I have some experience for negotiation with my clients now. As clothes supplier China, we have to know that what your customer need and what service you need to give them when you are discussing the details of the order.

First, producing the products as your customers’ requirement is the first step for the communication. For example:
Clients: I need 100% cotton as original material for these t shirts.
Manufacturer: Okay, we can do this.
Under this situation, we need to reply the customers before we identify our real situation. It would be bad if you don’t have the cotton machine for the cotton t shirts as you only do the polyester one as t shirts wholesale in China.
Of course, some clients would say that I really like these long sleeve cotton shirts, they are versatile and easily worn in many situations. Sometimes I wear these as layering with an outer short sleeve shirt, or I can wear these with some sweats when I'm at home just relaxing or even for light workouts. Under this situation, we need to find the right one for our clients too.


Under this situation, we know the importance of customized t shirt nowadays. For some people, even customized high quality pyjamas would be popular among them. 

没有评论:

发表评论