2017年5月8日星期一

How can I figure out the types of USB data cable

Like most people, I’m interested in computer under the internet area. I’ve amassed boxes of USB cables from USB connector wholesale supplier to connect USB, Micro-USB, and Mini-USB to chargers, computers, and gadgets. These cables are a mix of phone charger cables, and cables.

Then here is the question for how can I figure out these different types of USB data cable? How can I tell if one of these cables is a charge-only USB cable instead of a USB data cable? Finally, under the help of China electronics oem supplier, ideally, I would love to rely on some visual clue, but I have a multi-meter and I could use to test the cables with if I knew a good approach to this. My goal is to label these cables so I can resolve this ambiguity so when I reach in to my box of cables, I know which cable to use for charging my phone and which one to use to synchronise my GPS with my computer.


For high quality metal parts oem supplier in China, we know we can get help from them when we need high quality product. 

没有评论:

发表评论