2017年5月1日星期一

Good packaging bags for biscuits

I got an oven recently due to interest for the cooking of biscuits. And here is another trouble for me when I make these biscuits which is where to find packaging bags from packing bag supplier China. So I have to go to online shopping store and got the high quality one for my biscuit.

I purchased these as sleeves for prints to keep them safe when people purchase them, and they're perfect for that. They are cute with the type of “heart” and my friends like them so much when I show them with picture. They clear and shiny and pack small for easy transport to conventions/shows. While material of those wholesale food packing bag is thinner than I expected it's quite adequate for my needs, as it made the prints easier to roll. I cannot vouch for their archival storage use but as a temporary protection sleeve, these are great! I also purchased this same bag in a larger size for larger prints and the quality was identical.


Now I even thinking about for the wholesale of high quality handle shopping bag for the future use. 

没有评论:

发表评论