2016年6月20日星期一

Kitchen don’t work

Today I woke up, and walk to kitchen to find water and food. Finally I found a yogurt that mom bought yesterday and some cookies in table. As sooner as I used straw to insert surface of yogurt, water in the pipes of kitchen was ejected and pipes were broken and I couldn’t wash my dishes.

Then I called plumber and turn off sluice. The plumber made a careful check of the pipes and shook his head. And he said to me that I should change a new high quality plumbing fittings. I signed, and I told him that I had never noticed statement of pipes, just used it everyday. And finally I noticed it, and if it didn’t work today I must be punished by my mom! She will come back tomorrow morning from her friend’s home. So, I had to solve this problem quickly and then I asked plumber how much about this service, and I wished my mom that don’t come back so soon!


Last, I dealt with this problem successfully, and cooked meals to ease my heart. And I gave a call to my mom about the process of this experience. I really don’t want that this problem happened to me next time!

没有评论:

发表评论