2016年6月16日星期四

Keep a cat is not easy for me

When my dad bought a little cat for me, I was very excited for her coming. She is so cute and her fur is thick and soft, and I touch her again and again to feel her warmth. At that time she was just a little baby in my arm and a sleepy baby that had pretty eyes and cute sound. But actually she is a little devil, my house became dirty after she came. What troubled me most is how to keep her clean. So I browsing web and found a pet cleaning bag supplier China in web site.

My baby cat like to roll on the ground and drinking milk. She walks slowly on my desk and remained her dirty everywhere in my house. And I become her servant, to clean up my house and feed her delicious food. I require some advices from my dear friends, and they all recommend me to buy high quality cat litter or cat sand. Cat like sand and they feel comfortable in it. That solve s my biggest problem. No more nasty clumping clay dust all over everything!  


And then, I bought a degradable bag from China degradable PE bag wholesale company. And I also found some natural litter for my little cat, and she inspired by this natural product. I realize that keep a cat is not easy for me.

没有评论:

发表评论