2017年7月16日星期日

Technology in CTP plate area

My first impression for CTP plate is “What are you talking about? It seems like I don’t live in this world so that I don’t know anything about it”. Finally, I get the basic knowledge from CTP plate wholesale supplier China. So that I know that actually I even touch them everyday when I work.

First of all, we should know the CTP plate method for that. CTP methods, according to the construction type of the image setter and the light source, are different. They would be used to expose the plate surface. In terms of construction type, there are three different kinds: internal drum, external drum and flat-bed image setters. For example, the heat sensitive CTP plate wholesale would recommend you with this one. The two main light sources used to expose the plate are ultraviolet light lamps and laser diodes. The wavelength and energy of the laser diodes depend on the type of plate that is used. This technology is mainly used in newspaper and magazine printing.


When you need high quality purple laser CTP plate, you would take more attention with this kind of product. 

没有评论:

发表评论