2017年1月5日星期四

DIY stainless steel chess

Do you play chess? Of course I do! I played with my grandfather when I was a little kid and that chess was made by wood. Have you ever try to DIY stainless steel chess from stainless steel supplier in China. I think it would be fun if you play with the stainless steel chess.

A chess set is not just a invite to challenge your strategy skills against a worthy opponent, it also can be a interesting, unique object to decorate your space. My grandfather told me that I need to learn use my brain to play chess. And the material of chess would give you different thinking model too. You can even make your own metal chess set or gift your creation by wholesale 316L stainless steel. For the metalworker making your own unique metal chess set is a fun project to complete and a fun project to enjoy after to work is done. Plus, its always fun to impress your friends and family with your craft and skill. Some metal chess sets can cost hundreds.


If you have the tools to cut, shape and stamp metal this project is relativity easy. I would like to use high quality 304 stainless steel for the chess if I have choice. 

没有评论:

发表评论